I have an NTEC accredited Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
I also hold a BSc (Hons) Degree in Psychology from Queens University, Belfast.
I am passionate about inspiring, motivating and educating others to lead healthier and more balanced lives. I do this by offering private consultations, workshops, seminars, events, and other nutrition services.
I recognise that each individual has unique requirements so I am committed to delivering personalised advice and guidance rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
I also understand that simply being given nutritional advice isn’t enough. Therefore I will support and guide you through the process in making these changes so that you achieve your nutrition and lifestyle goals for the long term.
The CNHC is recognised by the NHS and Government, and is the regulator for Nutritional Therapists which is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
I am also fully insured through Balens.
Typical issues I assist with include:
• Asthma and other allergies
• Arthritis and osteoporosis
• Skin health including acne, psoriasis and eczema
• Autoimmune illnesses
• Cardiovascular & heart health (including hypo/hypertension)
• Fatigue, chronic fatigue and adrenal support
• Depression and mental health
• Digestive issues – IBD, IBS, Coeliac, Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis and other food allergies/intolerances
• Fertility issues (female and male) and reproductive health including endometriosis, fibroids and PCOS, and menopause
• Frequent infections and supporting immune health
• Headaches and migraines
• Thyroid issues
• Sports Nutrition
• Weight loss/gain